Information we collect
When you register to use the ATXSC mobile app, we will collect certain information about you and your computer or mobile device.
- Information collected automatically
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device or operating system)
- How long you used ATXSC and which services and features you used
- The online or offline status of ATXSC
- Information you provide
- When you sign up for the ATXSC application you are given the option to log in with Facebook. We use this to link your ATXSC account to your Facebook account so that you can log into the same account on different devices and so that we have a photo to use in your ATXSC profile. Once logged in with Facebook we may have access to any of the following
- Your primary Facebook email address
- Your public profile picture
- Your name
- A list of your friends who have also approved the ATXSC app through Facebook.
- If you wish to delete your account of information please send an email to email@example.com
How we use your information
- We use your information to provide and improve our services, make special offers, better understand our users, and to diagnose and fix problems.
- We may share your information with third parties for specific purposes
- Service providers who help us provide and improve our services. These may include but are not restricted to analytics companies and web hosting companies. We ensure that these providers have security measures in place to protect any and all information shared with them, and they are restricted from further sharing this information except with explicit consent from us.
- Advertisers to whom we sell ad space within the mobile application
- We never share name, address, email address, or phone number with advertisers or non-service providers.
- Aggregated Information: We may publicly disclose aggregated information about our users, such as the total number of our users and their overall demographics.
- Legal matters: We may disclose any information: in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to investigate or report illegal activity; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
- Facebook does not allow users under the age of 13 and we do not collect any personal information other than that given to us by Facebook so we do not collect any personal information from users under the age of 13.
Information from users outside the United States